Seafield Hotel & Spa Resort wish to recruit a Receptionist to work within our successful Front Office Department.
We require team members who are focused on customer care & who enjoy ensuring that every guest leaves satisfied.
Resorting to the Front Office Manager, the Receptionist will be the first point of contact for our guests. In this role you will act as the main point of contact for guests bookings for bedrooms, dealing with queries, arrival, departure and cross selling of all available revenue streams.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Manage guests' reservations, ensuring that their needs and wants are met to the highest standard.
- Greet guests on arrival to the Hotel, showcasing the ultimate in Irish Hospitality.
- Provide details of the Resort facilities and pricing information.
- Impeccable and thorough billing skills, evidenced by seamless guest check out.
- Promoting and up selling the Resort facilities and amenities.
- Responding efficiently and effectively to guest feedback.
- Be knowledgeable about guest rooms, locations, amenities, features and all other serviced offered by the Resort.
- To practice gracious hospitality and promote goodwill by being friendly, courteous and helpful to guests and colleagues.
- 1 years' experience in a similar Administrative Customer Facing role is desirable but not essential as training will be provided to the successful applicant(s)
- Those with Hotel Reservations System experience an advantage.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Proficient IT skills.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and oral is essential.
- Ability to cope well under pressure.
- Highly motivated, and a team player.
In return we offer excellent employee benefits including:
- Continual training and development
- Discounted Spa & Accommodation Rates
- Free Staff Meals on shift
- Refer a friend scheme
- Complimentary Parking
- Gym Membership
- Employment Assistance Programme - a confidential employee benefit designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues.