Seafield Hotel & Spa Resort is currently recruiting a Spa Therapist to work within our fabulous spa facilities.
The Multi Award Winning Oceo Spa, Global Spa of the year 2019 offers a wide variety of treatments to both Day Spa and Hotel guests.
This position provides a fantastic opportunity for those interested in pursuing a career with a company focused on exceptional customer service. First class training will be provided with our award winning product houses, Elemis and Payot.
- Therapists must have a passion for the spa industry, deliver a high standard of treatment and customer service in line with standards expected.
- The successful candidate will be fully qualified in facial, body and beauty treatments, with previous experience working in a busy spa or salon.
- Relevant Beauty Therapy qualifications.
- Ability to work in a pressured environment.
- Work to a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and ability to work as part of the team.
- Have superb communication skills and enjoy guest interaction.
- Be flexible and available to work mid-week and weekends.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Delivering a variety of spa services (body treatments, facials, massages, waxing, manicures).
- Ensure all treatments are carried out to the highest possible standard.
- Provide consistent, professional massage and body treatments.
- Maintain spa equipment and keep a well stocked room.
- Keep documentation and maintain client files.
- Uphold hygiene standards.
- Up-sell all treatments and products.
- Regularly attend and participate in staff meetings and training
In return we offer excellent employee benefits including:
- Excellent salary available for the right candidate.
- Continual training and development
- Discounted Spa & Accommodation Rates
- Career progression opportunity
- Free Staff Meals on shift
- Refer a friend scheme
- Complimentary Parking
- Gym Membership
- Employment Assistance Programme - a confidential employee benefit designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues.