A Kitchen Steward is required to join the successful kitchen team at Seafield Hotel & Spa Resort.
The role of the Kitchen Steward is to maintain the standards of hygiene and cleanliness of the designated areas of the Kitchen while working with the Kitchen and Food & Beverage Teams.
- The ideal candidate must have strong communication skills.
- This role will involve midweek and weekend shifts, day and night time hours required.
- Flexibility in working hours is essential.
- If you are ambitious and looking to join the team of this well known Resort - contact us today.
In return we offer excellent employee benefits including:
- Continual training and development
- Discounted Spa & Accommodation Rates
- Career progression opportunity
- Free Staff Meals on shift
- Refer a friend scheme
- Complimentary Parking
- Gym Membership
- Employment Assistance Programme - a confidential employee benefit designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues.