Seafield Hotel & Spa Resort are currently recruiting a Spa Receptionist to work within our fabulous Spa Facilities.
The Multi Award Winning Oceo Spa, Global Hotel Spa of the Year 2019 offers a wide variety of treatments to both Day Spa and Hotel Guests.
This position provides a fantastic opportunity for those interested in pursuing a career with a company focused on exceptional customer service. First class training will be provided with our award winning product houses, Elemis and Payot.
- Retail sales experience an advantage.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Be flexible and available to work weekends.
- Be fluent in English both oral and written.
- Take all reservations and bookings for the spa.
- To liaise with other departments in reference to bookings.
- Maintain all floats to appropriate levels.
- Meet and greet clients as they arrive and provide information to them about products and treatments.
- Carry out all reception and administrative duties.
In return we offer excellent employee benefits including:
- Excellent salary available for the right candidate.
- Retail Sales Commission
- Continual training and development
- Discounted Spa & Accommodation Rates
- Career progression opportunity
- Free Staff Meals on shift
- Refer a friend scheme
- Complimentary Parking
- Gym Membership
- Employment Assistance Programme - a confidential employee benefit designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues.