We are currently seeking to recruit a Head Chef to work under the Executive Head Chef in the kitchen brigade at Seafield Hotel & Spa Resort.
As Head Chef you will lead the team, devising innovative and creative new menus with the Executive Chef, and oversee the Cost control and H&S related matters within the Kitchen.
This is a rare opportunity to join our Newly Refurbished Resort, and to work with some excellent senior management.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a 4/5 star hotel establishment. (although may suit an ambitious Sous Chef/Executive Sous Chef ready to take the next step in their career)
- Driven to succeed in executing a seamless service in busy banqueting/casual dining/fine dining environments.
- Natural leader with experience managing, mentoring and developing teams.
- A highly motivated, dynamic, enthusiastic individual with a creative flair.
- Full working knowledge of HACCP regulations.
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Preform duties assigned by the Executive Chef to include the preparation, cooking and presentation of dishes.
- Will support the Executive Chef in effectively managing the department and contributing to the success of the Resort.
- Abide by the Resort's HACCP procedures and complete all documentation as required.
- Training, monitoring and guiding the kitchen team.
- Monitoring standards, cost control, stock control, stock rotation and day to day efficiency of the kitchens.
- Be flexible in your approach to working hours and rosters, weekend and midweek shifts are required.
- Deal with guest/customer complaints in a professional and efficient manner ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
In return we offer excellent employee benefits including:
- Excellent salary (€48K) available for the right candidate.Based on a 39 hour working week.
- Continual training and development
- Discounted Spa & Accommodation Rates
- Career progression opportunity
- Free Staff Meals on shift
- Refer a friend scheme
- Complimentary Parking
- Gym Membership
- Employment Assistance Programme - a confidential employee benefit designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues.