Seafield Hotel & Spa Resort are looking for Experienced Food and Beverage Servers to join our Conference & Banqueting team, taking care of the of weddings and events hosted at the Resort.
We require team members who are focused on customer care & enjoy ensuring that every guest leaves satisfied. The hours are flexible and can involve a variety of shift patterns.
Full Training to Provide for the following Responsibilities:
- To greet and serve guests in accordance with Resort standards in a gracious and professional manner as trained.
- Display excellent hospitality through positive personality with both guests and fellow team members.
- Take pride in all facets of service, to include quality, appearance, cleanliness, for self and the food and beverage outlet.
- To provide excellent customer service.
- Work as part of a team to ensure all guests of the resort leave happily.
- Handle guests requests and fulfill them as quickly as possible.
- Follow safety procedures and policies to ensure a safe working environment.
- Maintain cleanliness and neatness of work areas.
- Have excellent knowledge of the Resort and services available.
- A willingness to join a casual dining, fine dining or events environment, training will be provided
- Ability to multitask.
- Flexible and willing to work a variety of shifts.
- Provide quality performance at a fast pace.
- Particular attention to hygiene and maintaining cleanliness.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Continual training and development (Learn a trade that can take you all over the world!)
- Career progression opportunity
- Free Staff Meals on shift
- Super Tips
- Refer a friend scheme
- Gym Membership
- Employment Assistance Program - a confidential employee benefit designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues.